SQL is very important for most of the roles. If you are software developer, business analyst, tester or works in finance, insurance, big data or statistics, you need to control your data in a proper way. In this quick course, we will show you how to create a brand new database for your project/microservice/website.
– History of databases
– Database fundamentals
– How to define your entities
– Database design
– Implementing your database
Please note: BEGINNER LEVEL
Who is this course for?
SQL skills are required in many roles. Here are some examples:
– Professionals with data related roles
– Human Resources employees requiring Data Querying and Report Writing skills
– Software Developers new to SQL
– Project Managers – SQL skills are a common requirement on projects
– Development Team Managers
– Business Analysts
– Report Writers